Regulator MK4 Single CO2Regular price $79.90
The MK4 regulator provides reliable gas control. It has a large body for high flow rates and comes with a precision diaphragm for accurate adjustment, and also has a large adjustment knob for easy adjustment.
The regulator has also been designed so that the whole seat and seat cap assembly are manufactured as a fully encapsulated part. This adds to the reliability and in the case that the regulator is eventually opened up for servicing it reduces the chance of this assembly becoming contaminated by the service agent. This further improves reliability.
New and improved features in the MK4 version:
- Stronger Steel Gauges made from thicker steel
- Triple scale gauges in kPa, Bar and PSI
- New Colour Coded PRV valves allowing different levels of pressure safety. Also being colour coded it's easy to identify which PRV is fitted.
- New M6 Mounting Holes for easy Mounting
- 0-50 PSI recommended working pressure (higher pressure gauges and PRV can be fitted to make this model go up to 100 PSI)
- 1/4 in MFL outlet (so it uses the same swivel nut and barb as your ball lock disconnects, it is also compatible with this Duotight push fitting
NOTE: This regulator is sold with the Green (65psi) pressure relief valve. Lower (35psi) and higher (100psi ) pressure relief valves are available (sold separately).
Output Pressure Gauge: 0-100 PSI
Tank Pressure Gauge: 0-3000 PSI
Outlet: MFL with Duotight 8mm
Effective Working Pressure: 0-50 PSI